By now, digital marketing has become a buzzword in the industry. But, if you are a digital marketer you must have a fair idea by now how difficult it is to manage a slew of projects, campaigns, and clients, and all this while coordinating efforts with other teams and immediately reacting to change. With the help of the right tools you can make your life a lot easier, but with the overwhelming number of options, where should you start?
So, here I am bringing you 9 tools which are indispensable for digital marketers for a targeted approach. Let’s have a look!
- Google Analytics – Keep a tab on what all is going on in your digital marketing plan.
- MailChimp – Create, send, and track your email campaign with a facile user interface.
- Keyword Planner – Shows you a keyword’s traffic volume and estimates the competitiveness of the term.
- QuickSprout – Measure’s a website’s SEO, social media impact, and much more.
- Optimizely – Improve conversions through various kinds of testing.
- Copyscape – Don’t let plagiarism suffer your client’s image and your efforts.
- FullContact – Organize and retrieve contacts collected through social media, email, business cards, and others.
- MailTester – Test your mail before you hit a send button to make it efficient and spam-free.
- HootSuite – Boosts your social media presence by scheduling social content hours, days or weeks in advance.
These are my favourite and essential tools which I use to rule the rooster. Start using them today and see the difference and don’t forget to share your experience!